While we are putting together videos to demonstrate all the functionality, design, and use of Levit8, here are the features of the module.
- 8 channels of attenuate or gain up to ~2x
- Each channel normalized to provide up to 10v DC when no signal attached.
- 4 of the input channels can be inverted
- Bi-color (red/blue) LED is after the inverter so you always know signal polarity
- Output mix configuration can be used with 3 different topologies
- Channel 4 mix engaged will mix channels 1-4 out channel 4 output
- Channel 8 mix engaged with Channel 4 mix also engaged, 1-4 out channel 4 and 5-8 out channel 8
- Only channel 8 mix engaged, 1-8 out channel 8
- channels 1,2,3,5,6,7 still provide straight through signal regardless of mix setting
- Aluminum knobs with knurled edge for easy manipulation
- 10 HP
- Skiff Friendly (Very shallow)
- Power: +12v/-12v
- Current: 50mA 12V / 50mA -12V
LEVIT8 is currently in available now, check with your favorite eurorack dealer.